The Climate Communication Project is a partnership between leading climate researchers and climate communication practitioners.
Our leadership team has theoretical and practical experience engaging the public with climate change, spearheaded by Professor Piers Forster.
- Professor Piers Forster, Director of Priestley International Centre for Climate
- Dr Harriett Richardson, Communications Manager for National Centre for Atmospheric Science
- Dr Adam Corner, Research Director for Climate Outreach
- Dr Catherine Muller, Head of Public Engagement for the Royal Meteorological Society
Our leadership team will be working with our project partners, who will help us to achieve our project objectives.
- Alyssa Gilbert, Grantham Institute
- Asher Minns, Tyndall Centre
- Chris Rapley, University College London
- Ed Hawkins, National Centre for Atmospheric Science
- Candice Howarth, University of Surrey
- Kate Percival, Refugee Action